Ambactus welcomes one of its new brands, Hart Dairy, which produces Free-Range, Grass-Fed milk. Their milk is soy-free, grain-free, and GMO-free, and it naturally contains more vitamins A and D, comparable to the levels contained in fortified milk. Grass-fed milk also is richer in Omega-3 fats, Vitamin E, beta-carotene, and conjugated linoleic acid.
Hart Dairy farms are located just south of Augusta, GA, providing year-round grazing due to ideal rainfall and temperature conditions. Compared to the USDA Standard for “On-Pasture Grass Fed” of only 120 days per year, Hart Dairy cows roam free 365 days a year in a stress-free environment!
Hart Dairy is passionate about combining animal welfare and better-for-you dairy products with truly pasture raised 100% free-range grass-fed cows, and they are the first pasteurized U.S. Dairy Cow Operation to earn the Certified Humane® designation from Humane Farm Animal Care (HFAC).
More about Hart Dairy:
- Great tasting cream-on-top freshness!
- Original pure milk taste!
- Raised using sustainable and humane farming practices.
- Certified Humane – raised and handled; the first and only U.S. Dairy farm to receive this certification
- Better-For-You and naturally richer in in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, CLA and vitamins.
- Re-defining the Grass-Fed standard.
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (Non-GMO) Verified
- Certified Kosher for Dairy
- Members of Georgia Grown
For information about carrying Hart Dairy in your stores, please contact Jay Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hart Dairy in the news: